Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something Unexpected

A couple of posts ago I had talked about having faith that God will work out all the details of our housing and moving needs. In some ways I think I may have been trying to prepare myself to wait a lot longer than I would want. However, an interesting option has recently come up, and the connections that were made seem to be just too coincidental to not be God ordained. However, we're still stuck on our end of needing to sell our house (really, really quickly) or finding a trustworthy person to rent it. To me (and especially my husband-planner-thinker), this would seem like it's too quick, but I know that God is in control, and if He wants us to move to a certain place at a certain time, He will work out.

Will you say a quick prayer for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment