Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Year of Hope

Do you all participate in "One Little Word"?? I honestly didn't even know this was a thing until recently, although my husband, girls and I have been doing this for several years now.

We have declared 2016 to be "The Year of Hope".



I'm excited to share more with you all in the coming weeks and months as to just what this word means to our family.



In the meantime I painted this cute little sign and thought how fun this would be to offer at a really low price for all of you fine friends of mine. It's available now here in my Etsy shop.


I can't wait to hear what word your family chooses to think about this year. As noted previously, I'm not really "fully open" for custom orders until the end of January, but I consider this a "soft opening" for a very simple yet important word for each of you.



If you need the link again: here it is! Mama Hess Painting's Etsy Shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment