Thursday, December 29, 2016

New Year, New Business Model

Hey friends! I wanted to provide you all with what to expect from Mama Hess Painting in 2017 and a quick overview of 2016!

Looking back on 2016.... it was my best year yet! I sold a total of 376 signs (between Etsy, Facebook, and live sales)! Wow! You guys are amazing! Thank you for your support! There are still a few signs available at 50% off - those particular signs will be on sale until they either sell out or the end of January.

Stats through  Etsy
Looking ahead to 2017!!

Since we received the exciting news that we have been matched with our fifth daughter from China things are going to be a bit different for my sign painting business. (If you want to read more about our daughter you can read that blog post here!)

All orders in 2017 will be ready to ship or *almost* ready to ship (meaning a small personalization will be added before shipping or pick up). At this time I will be unable to take custom orders. If that changes I will be sure to make an announcement. If you have suggestions of what you'd like to see me paint feel free to comment on my Facebook and Instagram photos! I'm happy to take your suggestions though I can't make guarantees that I will paint everything suggested.

All signs will be available through my Etsy shop found here: Mama Hess Painting

I will likely add signs a certain day of the week to the shop. That day has yet to be determined but will be announced through my Facebook page and my Instagram.

We will likely be traveling to China to bring our daughter home in April or May. Based on that rough estimate I will probably stop painting in April. We will be in China for two weeks, then our daughter will need surgery soon after her arrival in the US. At this time I cannot say when I would reopen the shop.

Basically, if you want a sign from me in 2017 you will need to make your purchases between January and April. The profit I make is all going towards our adoption expenses so my family is continually grateful for your support.

Cheers to a delightful 2017!

xoxo,
Mama Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment