Thursday, February 17, 2022

Two Months with Hans

Another month! I’m so grateful for my little buddy. He grew 2 inches this month and gain about 2.5 pounds. I’ll get the official numbers next week but I think he is now 23.5” long and 11.5 pounds. What a man! 

Hans is still the sweetest snuggler. It seems like he has, once again, slept the month away with frequent eating. He eats every 2-3 hours during the day. He has had some longer stretches the last couple nights, a 7 hour stretch (midnight to 7 am) and a 6-hour stretch 11-5 am. That was glorious!







He loves to be held. He really is the snuggliest little man. 





















It doesn’t feel like he’s awake all that often but I try to take pictures when he is. His eyes are a startling blue, just like his daddy’s! 















I feel like he sleeps so much that he hasn’t learned to do anything yet. It was a great joy to my heart this morning when he gave me lots of great smiles for the first time. We hope we’ll see lots more of them in the next month. 









Happy two month, Hans! I love you my little buddy!





Looking forward to another month of kissing your soft cheeks and examining your wrist rolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment