Thursday, March 29, 2012

updates

A few random Hess updates:

At Maggie's 18 month check-up she was 32 inches and weighed 20 pounds. Believe it or not, this is EXACTLY what Abbey was at 18 months. When Anne was 18 months she was 33 3/4 inches and weighed 24 pounds. It's kind of interesting to think of Maggie and Abbey being the same size at that age because Abbey always seemed so much more petite.

We're gearing up for Easter and Abbey's 3rd birthday. Since it's nearly impossible to shop for the girls since they're always with me I've done all my shopping online this year. It's beautiful! There's no trying to hide stuff in the cart so they don't see it and packages are being delivered to my doorstep. What's on the menu for this big 3-year-old?? Mac & cheese and Owl cupcakes. Could there be a better meal?

I don't know if you all know this or not, but I like to pretend I'm crafty. I don't feel it's right that I actually claim to be crafty since I use Pinterest or other people to find ideas and I mimic them. But anyway, I'm hoping to have some time next week to upload some photos of some projects I've recently completed. As you can see, I'm more of a Jack of all trades, master of none type of person. I just like to try everything!

Just to tease, here's a sample list of what I've done:
- Knitted a baby blanket for my up-and-coming nephew
- Reupholstered and painted a hallway bench
- Painted a sign or 2
- Tried my hand at flower arranging
- Made a Key holder rack thingy (real technical, I know)
- Started a preschool program with my girls
- Cut and donated Annie and Abbey's hair

Look for me to update with pictures next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment