Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just for fun!

We've had some emotionally charged days over here. The kids are really missing our foster son and many tears have been shed on his behalf. But, instead of focusing on something sad, today I will share something that I really enjoy doing....

PAINTING!!

Anne also really enjoys painting. She often helps me with the first coat of paint on my signs. Sometimes I am too impatient to let her finish, but I'm trying to do better.

Most of the signs I paint are custom signs for friends. I tried consigning some but it was unsuccessful. I have recently had two order from people who I do not know personally, so the word of mouth is spreading about these adorable things.

Here are some examples of signs I have recently finished.








I have one order that I am currently working on, and I'm hoping to have more orders soon. In the meantime I will probably make a couple as gifts for some upcoming events that I am looking forward to attending! 

4 comments:

  1. Love these! I found one on Etsy that I got for Daryl, but I should have come to you! I'll keep you in mind for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Etsy? Seems like it would be the perfect place for this kind of product - especially if you offer custom jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about etsy, but I don't think I want to do the shipping at this point.... But thanks for the suggestion!! :)

      Delete