Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy First Day of Spring!

Little known fact: I was born in California. This is a screenshot of today's weather in the area which many of my family still reside.

This is the view outside my back door.

This is the first day of Spring.




Instead of planting flowers I am drinking hot chocolate.
Okay - the girls had hot chocolate - I had coffee...


















Instead of enjoying the warm sun on my back I'm huddled in a pile of blankets reading with the girls.

Instead of romping through the woods we're writing letters.

Sure, it isn't what I had hoped to be doing on the first day of Spring, but it's still a good day. I think regardless of our physical locations, wherever we are there are going to be days where we need to CHOOSE to be joyful.

Plus, it's Friday: Redbox & wine night. Hubby called to let me know he got Dumb & Dumber to. What could be better?

And if you're really bummed about the weather, you can at least enjoy these adorable photographs of my sweet Caroline who is exactly 15 months old today. Future artist?
Intent on her job at Grandpa & Grandma's House
Which color do I want?
What is that crazy sister doing?
Working together
Look at that grip. Way to go fine motor skills!
My view as I rock Caroline to sleep at night. Love my sweet, cuddly snuggle bug.
 Happy first day of Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment