Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry *early* Christmas

Over the past two years since owning Mama Hess Painting I have gotten a little better at gift giving and purchasing gifts in advance. But let's be real. Sometimes that is just plain hard. Or too expensive. Or you draw names and don't do that until after custom orders are closed.

While I like to try to keep my prices low here at Mama Hess Painting yet still keeping myself in business there is something that feels really good about getting a bargain. The past two years I have done a Black Friday 50% off sale. However, this year I was hosting my Hess family, and family comes first. But, now that I'm on my last couple custom orders I wanted to offer you all an amazing deal.

Fifty percent off all inventory. Unfortunately the inventory is going fast even at regular price this time of year, so snag something while you can. Everything (including mugs!) are 50% off. This sale only comes once a year (and it's late this year), so enjoy it! Simply plug in the code 50PERCENT at checkout. If you are local and want to pick up your sign just leave that in the "notes to seller" box at check out and I'll refund the shipping amount to you.

Now get to bargain shopping!! Just click here on Mama Hess Painting!

Merry *early* Christmas to you all!
xoxo,
Mama Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment