Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Night Time Weaning - Night 2

Praise God! Magdalena has proved just as wonderful as her sister! Last night Maggie went to bed around 7:30. When I went to bed around 11:00 she hadn't woken up yet, and I was lying in bed wondering if she would be awake in another 15 minutes. When I heard her start crying, instead of the 11:15 pm time I assumed it would be, it was 5:30 am!! That was the longest stretch I have slept in six months. It was so beautiful! I was worried about letting her cry because Annie and Abbey usually wake up at around 6:30, and I really didn't want them to wake up at 5:30.


*Miss Magdalena*

I went into Maggie's room and picked her up and sang "Jesus Loves Me" then laid her down. She started to do her angry cry at me. I left her room and went to the bathroom and by the time I got back to my bed she was already asleep. It was probably only 2 minutes. She woke up around 7:20 am and she had a great morning.

It hasn't seemed to matter so far that I still nurse her 3 times during the day. I'm so excited that she has transitioned so well! It was a wonderful night of sleep. Hopefully this pattern will continue!


*My two big helpers washing dishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment