Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Mama's (or hormonal) Heart

I have been thinking a great deal recently of our foster son. I have been wondering where he is now, if he is safe and if someone is loving him. I'm currently in a rational enough state of mind to know that I love him and I am praying for him, but when I'm irrational and hormonal it doesn't feel like enough.

Perhaps the hardest part for me is that I may never know on this side of Heaven how he is.

And today I saw pictures of a friend's sister who just adopted the little guy that they have been fostering.

I guess all these musings are meaningless, except that they encourage me to continue praying for our foster son. Next week will mark one year ago that they came into our home. Seems like a lifetime away. It has been 6 months since our foster son left. He has been gone as long as he was with us.

So, I will just continue to pray for him with my Mama's hear (or hormonal heart) as the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment