Monday, August 26, 2013

December baby & school thoughts

Today we had our in-depth ultrasound for December Baby. I am very grateful and happy to report that baby looks fantastic! December Baby is in the 43%ile and weighs approximately 10-11 ounces. I had a fantastic doctor and am just completely grateful for a healthy baby!

Also today is when most children in our area start their first day of school. As I scrolled through facebook and saw all of the kids starting their first day in public school I had to wonder if I am overprotective. Some of the parents are sad to watch them go, others are happy and excited that their work load will be decreased.

Starting tomorrow my work load will increase as we being our first week of homeschooling. Of course, I am second-guessing myself and the decision I have made. Anne watched another little girl get on the school bus this morning and wished that she could go to "real" school.

I will post soon about Maggie turning three!


No comments:

Post a Comment